Our top priority is keeping you and our staff safe, so we have implemented the following measures:
1. Customer/Staff Screening
- We would ask you to refrain from entering the store or leave if you are ill or become symptomatic.
- Any employee that is sick is required to stay home.
- If you have travelled, we require you to wear a mask which will be available for you.
2. Social Distancing
- We have arranged our store to allow for social distancing.
- We will limit the number of customers in our store so we can all social distance properly.
- Home delivery, curbside pickup, online shopping and private appointments are also available.
- We have added a table in front of our cash to allow sufficient space between us and our customers.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the checkout after payment for both the customer and sales associate. All keypads are cleaned after each customer.
- Email receipts are available if you choose to not receive a paper copy.
4. Store Cleanliness
- As you enter our store you will see that we have added hand sanitizers to our entrances and at the checkout.
- During the Covid 19 lockdown, we painted our store and cleaned all surfaces. We will continue to clean after each use and at the end of each day.
- All door knobs, seating and keypads will be sanitized after every customer.
- Any garment tried on will be set aside for 24 hours.
- Masks are now mandatory, so we will be wearing masks inside our store and throughout the building.
- Customers are also required to wear a mask, unless you have an exemption. If you do not have a mask, we will have some disposable masks available to you or fabric masks for purchase.
We appreciate your support in protecting our community. We are doing our best to keep everyone safe while serving you. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at 709-576-1816 or by emailing us at [email protected]