Our top priority is keeping you and our staff safe, so we have implemented the following measures:
1. Customer/Staff Screening
- We would ask you to refrain from entering the store or leave if you are ill or become symptomatic.
- Any employee that is sick is required to stay home.
2. Social Distancing
- We have arranged our store to allow for social distancing.
- Home delivery, curbside pickup, online shopping and private appointments are also available.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the checkout after payment for both the customer and sales associate.
- Email receipts are available if you choose to not receive a paper copy.
4. Store Cleanliness
- As you enter our store you will see that we have added hand sanitizers to our entrances and at the checkout.
- All door knobs, seating and keypads will be sanitized after every customer.
We appreciate your support in protecting our community. We are doing our best to keep everyone safe while serving you. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at 709-576-1816 or by emailing us at [email protected]