Ravenscourt Park was founded in 1865. It was a club made up almost entirely of Old Rugbeians since there were not many schools playing at that early period of the sports history. It was one of the few non-school sides that Rugby School elected to play.
Black short sleeve t-shirt with eagle Est 1865 on the front, founded member Ravenscourt Park on the left sleeve, gold Ellis Rugby crest on the right sleeve and 21 Club Pall Mall London tag on the bottom front.
Style # Ravenscourt